Nature Basketball Nature Basketball

Nice game, simple but very relaxing, I love it.
The graphics and sounds are very polished, especially for a web game, congrats!

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

You're a genius, this is an outstanding work :)

Tough Love Machine Tough Love Machine

Outstanding concept, and fun and polished game. Congrats!

Gracilis V Gracilis V

For those who didn't recognize this, it's a tutorial / sample game coming with the Klik'n Play / The Games Factory / Fusion Creator series of tools. It's nice to see that, even after 20 years (the tutorial game was created in 1994), this game is still fun to play today. So thanks for bringing back memories.

However, as you didn't create this game yourself, and didn't make any modification to the original game, I cannot rate more than 1 star (for the nostalgia). I visited your profiled and I noticed that you actually uploaded all the "sample games" coming with The Games Factory - I'm not really sure you're allowed to upload games you didn't created yourself.

You should try to make variants / mods of these games though, that would be cool.

Lemonade Land Lemonade Land

Nice game - great idea and nice art style. The controls are not truly intuitive though (they should be all mouse based for the menus so we would no longer have to click "x" all the time).

However, I encoutered a strange bug: If I sell, let's say, 1 cup for 100$, the games tells me "you have sold -691 cups today", and in the end I actually earn 69100$ on this sole day, so I've been artificially for selling one overpricedcup !